How to Create a Winning Mindset
Inspired from the #1 bestselling book Winning Mindset that I have co-authored
1 Day Workshop – Sunday 3 April 2022
HOW IS LIFE GOING FOR YOU?
- Do you struggle with your thoughts and get trapped in negative thinking?
- Do you feel stuck and unmotivated?
- Do you feel a lack of direction and purpose?
- Do you feel unhappy in your relationships?
- Are you struggling to find a loving relationship?
- Do you feel unfulfilled in your career and progression?
- Are you at a crossroads in your life and wondering which way to go?
Be aware that you are not alone and that there is a solution to end the struggle and set yourself free to have a fresh start and a new beginning.
I WILL TEACH YOU HOW TO HARNESS YOUR CREATIVE POTENTIAL AND BE THE CAPTAIN OF YOUR SHIP
The reason people struggle and feel stuck and unmotivated in themselves and in their life is that their mind is working against them and science has proven that a vast majority of the mind is programmed and on autopilot! Imagine what it would be like to have your mind working for you rather than against you! What would it be like to know that you have the winning formula and can follow the steps to create a mindset that is fit for purpose? How different would your life be, what sort of things would you be doing and who would you be?
Come and join me at this powerful 1-day workshop where I will share with you the secrets to unlocking your creativity and mastering your mind. The workshop will entail vital knowledge, inspiration, and wisdom that will enhance and empower your potential through a process of steps leading to mind mastery. I will take you on an inspiring journey throughout the day where you will learn how to harness the mental mechanics of the mind and win the inner game so that we each can live a happy and fulfilled life. The structure of the day will have a good balance of theory, stories, interaction, creativity, stimulation, relaxation, visualisation, and self-fulfilment.
TOPICS THAT WILL BE COVERED ON THE DAY
- Understanding our innate potential.
- Positive thinking versus negative thinking.
- Reframing our thinking.
- The power of our internal dialogue.
- Getting in the driving seat of choosing your thoughts.
- Mind, emotions, and environment.
- Mindset and energy expression.
- Cultivating a mindset that is fit for purpose.
- Self-leadership: – responsibility, motivation, control.
- The power of Intention and attention.
- The power of presence.
- Leading from the inside out.
- The benefits of a relaxed mind.
- How to Visualise and materialise.
“You must be the change you wish to see in the world”
– Ghandi –
MY GIFT TO YOU!
At the workshop, you will receive a copy of the “Winning Mindset” book
- The workshop room is large and spacious and there is enough space for the chairs to be spread out with a good amount of distance for personal space and safety.
- Light snacks with a selection of teas and coffee will be provided during the breaks.
- Lunch will be included and provided and all dietary requirements will be taken into account.
- Wear comfortable clothes and bring an open mind and heart and be ready for inspired creativity.
BOOK YOUR PLACE
Spaces are limited so be quick to reserve your seat.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE SEND ME AN EMAIL AT firstname.lastname@example.org
The workshop was a good occasion to pause, reflect and reconnect. It is important to take time out of our normal busy lives to step back and evaluate it – both as a check of what has passed and learn from it, and as an opportunity to dream on what we would like to happen in the future. The format of the workshop was very good. Tania guided the participants gently through each step and provided tools to cultivate a strong mindset. Tania was understanding and receptive of each of the individuals´ circumstances. The group of participants were all beautiful and strong in their unique way. It was eye opening to witness the different circumstances which had brought each of us to the same meeting point in this fleeting moment of our lives. I left the workshop energised and committed to my life plan and dreams.
I would describe the workshop as healing, and a space where you can forget your everyday life for a moment and bring about all the good in your life, that you have and that you would like to see more of, and also an opportunity to let go of whatever doesn’t serve you. A safe place where you can get to know yourself a little better, and also be inspired by other people, connecting and bonding in a very fun and easy way. You’ll find that you’re not alone in what you are experiencing, and so its ok to be you! But also, how important it is to only choose what resonates with you. From doing this workshop together with good energy people (people who feel like sunshine) it filled me with so much goodness, that I would so like to do it again!
The workshop was a very nourishing and positive experience held in a safe and supportive environment. We had an opportunity to pause, take a breath and reflect on what is important to us and our well-being and happiness. Furthermore, we were gently guided and inspired to incorporate our learning into our upcoming year in a creative and uplifting way. The workshop allows one to consciously influence the unconscious in the most positive and beautiful way. The atmosphere was fantastic; we had a lovely time where we could share, bond and create together.