An example of the content included in the workshop:
- The Workshop is a perfect day for you to pause and take some time out! It’s an opportunity for you to reflect on your life, connect with yourself and like-minded people and create a purposeful vision that lights you up!.
- The mind is powerful and it’s important to have your mindset working for you, rather than against you! You will learn how to utilize the mental mechanics of the mind and cultivate a strong mindset by developing new ways of thinking and being, which lead to an increased sense of resourcefulness.
- As well as evaluating the past year and gaining new learning’s and insights. You will assess the balance of each area of your life to gain awareness and understanding of what is working well for you and what is not working so well for you. This exercise will highlight the areas of your life that are important to you and pinpoint the areas where extra attention is required. Overall, you will gain a new level of clarity, insight and motivation to move forward in your life and from this fresh space of creativity, you will have a clean canvas to create a bright and purposeful future.
- Once you have defined your dreams and goals, you will have an opportunity to illustrate them visually and create an inspiring vision board. You are the artist of your life and by representing your goals with pictures and images you will strengthen and stimulate your emotions because your mind responds strongly to visual stimulation. The famous saying, “A picture is worth a thousand words,” certainly holds true here.
- With your new level of alignment, clarity, purpose and vision. I will take you through a powerful visualization exercise incorporating the learning, potential and creativity that you have acquired and generated throughout the day.
- Attending to the “mind” gym is essential for everyone and this will create bountiful reward! Imagine having your mind in the best shape ever and beginning a fresh start now! I Look forward to meeting you and guiding you through an empowering, insightful and inspiring day.
The workshops are held at a beautiful and cosy venue, details as follows:
- Heal Norway on Skagen 18, Skagenloftet 3 etg, 4006 Stavanger (next to Hansen Hjørnet)
- Start time: 9.am to 6pm (there will be plenty of rest breaks)
- PRICE 1850 NOK
- Lunch, drinks and snacks are included.
To book your place at the workshop please select the quantity and add to the cart below.
BOOK YOUR PLACE ASAP BY PAYING 1850 NOK
Hurry and book your place! (Limited spaces are available!)
If you have any questions,
contact Tania at: firstname.lastname@example.org